How to Get a Useful Error Page in Mozilla Firefox
This video is for those of you who want to get useful error page in Mozilla Firefox, a web browser that is utilized by awful lot of people around the globe. Do you keep getting error pages in Mozilla Firefox? Perhaps, you should focus on the vital information that are being discussed in this video since they are verily helpful.
Things You’ll Need:
- A computer
- A Mozilla Firefox web browser
- Install an ErrorZilla Plus so that your Mozilla Firefox web browser can be modified. Your Mozilla Firefox web browser allows you to install new add-ons so that it can function fully well.
- After installing this add-on, you will be able to visit websites on the internet effectively well. When you visit a website or blog and it has an error, this add-on will enable you to view its cache details. Google store cache information about blogs and websites everyday so you may be able to read domain names when you depend on its services. The tool is so unique it allows you to view WHOIS data about many websites which exist on the internet already so make sure that you add it to your Firefox web browser now.
- How to Compare Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox
- How to Add Bookmarks as Tabs On Mozilla Firefox Browser
- How to Report a Broken Website to Firefox Mozilla
- How to Use Only Firefox Because Microsoft Internet Explorer Is Not a Good Browser
- How to Search for That Web Page