2 Ways to Wake Up Without An Alarm Clock
Alarm clocks can be set to wake up individuals who live on their own and don’t have their active dogs to wake them up every rainy or snowy morning. Some employed people who have important day jobs rely on digital alarm clocks everyday because it helps them to wake up on time. If you have been using a well-positioned alarm clock for supporting your daily schedule and want to quit depending on it, check out some of the ways to meet your goals. Fortunately, there are a few ways you will be able to wake up without needing an alarm clock from a Samsung L770 phone to signal while you snooze.
- Inform a member of your family to wake you up. If a member of your family wakes up before your alarm clock starts beeping or calling, then rely on her help. Tell any person you live with in your household to wake you up if he normally gets up before you. The people of a house can help each other. So, don’t hesitate to use this method to escape the annoying sounds of your alarm clock.
- Live next to a busy street if you want to wake up without relying on an alarm clock. If you want to wake up without an alarm clock, then plan to live next to a busy street where car horns are sounded almost every minute. There will obviously be no need for you to get an alarm clock from any of Walmart’s stores if you are planning to purchase a home next to a busy street.
- Gadgets and apps to wake you up (wxyz.com)
- Better Ways To Wake Up: Unique Alarm Clock Apps For Android (makeuseof.com)
- Wayki Alarm Clock Toothbrush (gadget.com)